Terms & Conditions
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited’s (“Holiday Trip”) website, http://www.holidaytripbd.com is offered to the Customers on the express condition of acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a legally binding contract between Holiday Trip and the Customer. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to the Customer, the Customer is requested to exit Holiday Trip website (term as defined below).
- Holiday Trip authorizes the Customer to view the content available on its website http://www.holidaytripbd.com. The Customer is not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, derivative, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from Holiday Trip website, whether in print, visual or electronic form, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission, at the sole discretion of Holiday Trip. Customers may not use Holiday Trip website, http://www.holidaytripbd.com or any micro site comprised in http://www.holidaytripbd.com, or any other Holiday Trip owned website accessible through the use of http://www.holidaytripbd.com (all of which are collectively referred as ‘Holiday Trip website’), for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
How the Information is used
- Holiday Trip does not warrant or represent that use of the Holiday Trip website or its online booking facility or any third party payment systems used for making payments to Holiday Trip will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Holiday Trip website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- Customers represent that, unless otherwise specifically permitted by Holiday Trip, the Holiday Trip website and all the products and services offered by Holiday Trip, including without limitation, are meant for personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be redistributed by them to any person not authorised to receive the same.
- Customers represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- Customers understand that they are financially responsible for all uses of this service by them and those using their login information.
- Customers warrant that all information supplied by them and members of their household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
- Holiday Trip and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all softwares and underlying information and material available through the Holiday Trip website.
- Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the Holiday Trip website except with the written permission of Holiday Trip and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations, provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the Holiday Trip website in accordance with the published written instructions of Holiday Trip shall not be prohibited
- Holiday Trip website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Holiday Trip. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Holiday Trip does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content(s). Holiday Trip inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- Holiday Trip, its parent company and/or its affiliates may also present advertisements or promotional materials on or through Holiday Trip website. Customer’s participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Customer’s dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Holiday Trip website are solely between the Customer and such third-party. Customer agrees that Holiday Trip, its parent company and/or its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties reference on the Holiday Trip website.
- Customer’s use of Holiday Trip website constitutes Customer’s agreement to be bound, without any modifications or reservations whatsoever, by these terms and conditions, which may be updated or modified from time to time without notice to the Customer. Any change(s) shall become part of these terms and conditions and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use the Holiday Trip website after such modifications, Customer indicates acceptance of those modifications. Customer may also be required to re-accept the substantially revised terms and conditions to continue to use the Holiday Trip website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Customer hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Holiday Trip website. Use of the Holiday Trip website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Any rights or permissions not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT © All Right Reseved By Holiday Trip 2020.